The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc.
invites applicants for the following 2018-2019 Little Theatre Performing Arts Scholarships:
$1,500 Little Theatre
Performing Arts Scholarship
$1,500 Jimmy Tavares Performing Arts Memorial Scholarship
$500 LTFR REX Performing Arts Scholarship
Please consider donating to Little Theatre's Scholarship Program and/or General Fund. Your name will be listed in our Mainstage Playbills as follows:
Scholarship Donor Program:
Honors - up to $10
High Honors - up to $50
Highest Honors - $51+
Criteria for Eligibility:
1. The applicant must be a resident of the Greater Fall River area, which includes: Assonet, Berkley, Dighton, Fall River, Freetown,
Rehoboth, Somerset, Swansea and Westport; or be a resident of Tiverton or Little Compton, R.I.; or be a participant in Little Theatre
2. The applicant must be an entering freshman or a continuing student majoring in an undergraduate or graduate program in theater
arts, music, or dance at an accredited college or university. Primary consideration is given to a graduating high school senior.
3. The applicant must be able to use the award in the 2018-2018 academic year.
1. Completion of “The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc. 2018-2019 Performing Arts Scholarship Application”
2. Three letters of reference, one of which must be from a teacher of theater arts, music, or dance
3. An official high school transcript
4. A Letter of Acceptance from the college or university that you will attend, which specifies your intended major. (A general acceptance
letter and a separate letter, from the college,that specifies your intended major will also satisfy this requirement.)
5. An essay of no more than 250 words in which you discuss why you have chosen to major in theater arts, music, or dance
Mail your application materials to: The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc.
Performing Arts Scholarship Committee
P. O. Box 1282
Fall River, MA 02722